2021 Resolutions

 Congratulations, you've officially made it to 2021!!! There were definitely some days where it felt like 2020 would last forever, but we finally made it. Yes, we're still in the middle of a global pandemic, but I'm feeling hopeful and optimistic about this year. I'm putting 2020 and all of it's bs behind me, and moving forward with HOPE.

If you remember, last year I did a 2020 resolutions blog post and I have to say looking back, I laugh at the fact that one of my goals was to put more effort into my outfits (jokes on me haha)! I also really put a focus on my wellness last year, which is something I want to do this year as well. Below I am mapping out my goals and resolutions for 2021.



Drink More Water - I started getting better at this last year, but let's be honest there's definitely room for improvement here.

Meditate 3 Times a Week - I always notice a huge difference whenever I take the time to meditate, even if it's just for 5 minutes. I really want to get this into my weekly routine.

Workout 5 Days a Week - Last year I was able to get into a much better workout routine. This year I want to create even more of a consistent routine. I have physical goals for myself (I don't feel the need to air those), and the workout goals go hand-in-hand with achieving them.

5,000 Active Minutes on Peloton - This goes along with my last resolution. Peloton does a yearly challenge and this year I want to have 5,000 active minutes on the Peloton platform. This includes their app and all of their workouts along withe the spin classes.

One Walk a Week - I'm really excited about this resolution because we started taking more walks this year and we LOVED it. Our new house is in such a great neighborhood that is perfect for walks.

Blog Once a Week - Ooof this one has been a struggle for me haha I am really excited about transitioning into sharing more home/lifestyle content and I am excited to share more on the blog.

Put More Effort Into My Content - With so many exciting changes with the new house, I'm excited to put more effort into my content across all platforms! Definitely ready to jump in full force with this one!!

Read 10 Books  - This past year I fell in love with reading again, and I'm excited to finish a few books that I started at the end of 2020, and start (and finish) more books this year.

Put More Effort Into My Outfits - Sweatpants, I love you but I'm getting sick of wearing you 24/7. I'm ready to DRESS UP in 2021. I'm ready to curate my outfits and really put more effort into them.


Well, there you have it. There are a few of my goals for 2021. I'm excited for this year. Feeling super hopeful and really excited!


No comments