Nordstrom Anniversary Sale | What You Need to Know



It's the most wonderful time of the YEAR!! Aka it's almost time for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I always look forward to the NSale every year. There are so many great deals, and it's also fun to check out the new arrivals for the fall season (although let's be honest, we don't really get to wear too many cute fall clothes here in LA).
The NSale can be very overwhelming. So many people are posting about it, there is definitely a lot of information that gets posted before and during the sale. I want to make this process as easy and seamless as possible for you. Thankfully, Nordstrom is giving us a major heads up with the sale this year (which I will outline below). 

I know that COVID-19 has impacted so many people and that a lot of people have been laid-off or furloughed due to the pandemic. I in no way shape or form want to come across as pushing product at you begging you to purchase it. I am doing this more as a way to help you navigate the sale, if you are shopping it this year. Also, I like to curate wish lists for myself, and this is a central place I can keep them.


So this is super exciting....everyone is getting a preview of the sale starting JULY 24! In years past, they would do a catalog where you could see some of the items that will be a part of the sale. This time around, you have a big heads up as to what's going to be on sale. Because of this, you will be able to save items you like to your favorites and wishlist on your Nordstrom account.

If you have a Nordstrom Card, you will get early access (wohoo!!). If you don't have a Nordstrom card, you can sign up here.

If you do have a Nordstrom Card, log into your Nordstrom account and go to "My Account" and select "Nordy Club" and it will let you know what cardmember level you are at.

If you do not have a Nordstrom Card, the sale will be open to everyone on August 19! The sale is a little later this year, which definitely helps you plan and prepare for your purchases.

Follow along here on my blog as well as on my Instagram to see my picks from the sale.

No comments