WE'RE MOVING....

TO LOS ANGELES!!!



I can't believe I'm writing those words. If you haven't figured out by now, we love LA and really all of Southern California. Vince was born and raised in LA, and I fell in love with it the first time I visited with him 3 years ago.

living my best life, sipping rosé at The Deck on Laguna Beach
sunglasses | sweater

Moving to California (specifically Southern California) has been a dream of ours for the past few years. We've enjoyed DC & love the friends and memories we've made here, but a part of us has been longing to live in Southern California.

let's be honest, we all know this is on the top of the list of reasons why I love SoCal

We have been very lucky and blessed that Vince received an offer for an amazing job in LA!! It has been a whirlwind past few weeks. If you follow me on Instagram, you know that we spent a quick weekend in LA a few weeks ago. We were there for Vince's final interviews! Since then it's been a flurry of prepping for this move!! My car has been shipped, the truck gets dropped off today, the movers come tomorrow, and we leave DC on FRIDAY!!

We are seriously so excited about this next chapter in our lives, and I cannot wait to take you all along with us!! Be sure to follow along on Instagram as we pack up & leave DC and road trip across the country!



LA, WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!!



No comments