Affordable Swimwear | Sets Under $20

Hello, babes! Happy 2019! I don't know about you, but I am super excited for 2019. I'm finally living in DC full-time, but still just a drive away from my family (which I love), I've made some amazing friends up here, I have a great job, Vince and I finally get to see each other every day, and I have some really exciting trips planned for 2019!

While I'm excited for 2019, I'm not going to lie, it's been a slow start. I love the fresh start to a new year, but getting back into a routine can be challenging (especially after having almost 2 weeks off of work). One way I'm powering through January is knowing that I'm going on VACATION in February!! If you have been around for a little bit, you know that we went to Disney last year for the Disney Princess Half Marathon (you can find my posts here & here). This year my mom and sister are running the 5K on Friday, the 10K on Saturday, and the Half Marathon on Sunday. I will be joining them for the 10K and Half Marathon (aka the Glass Slipper Challenge).

It's been chilly in DC so I am definitely looking forward to the hopefully warm Florida weather. We will be in Florida for a few extra days, so I am hoping to take advantage of our hotel's pools and catch some Vitamin D.


One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight

I am obsessed with these affordable suits! And the best part is that they are under $20 each! I will definitely be ordering a few of these for our trip next month. 



No comments