Gift Guide | Girl on the Go

So I don't know about you, but I LOVE the holidays. I'm a total freak about Christmas (yes, I have already started listening to Christmas music haha) and I love the decorating and just the whole atmosphere of the holidays. I'm really excited to kick off my gift guide series with my gift guide for the jet set girl!


It's no secret that I love traveling. I over half the year flying back and forth from the East Coast to the West Coast so I've come up with a few things that I think would be perfect for the girl that's always traveling.

 The Jet Set Girl (1)
Sole Society Candace Oversize Travel Tote | This tote is perfect as a carry-on or just for a long weekend trip! I believe that every girl should have the perfect tote to be ready for those last minute girls weekends.
Free People Kolby Brushed Scarf | Whenever I'm flying, I always like to have the air vent going on me at all times. I love having a big scarf with me whenever I travel that can also double as a blanket. This scarf is also under $50!
Kate Spade New York Cameron Street Leather Passport Holder | Ok what girl doesn't love a cute passport holder?! I am a sucker for anything Kate Spade and this one is cute and classy. It also comes in red!
WOLF Caroline Travel Jewelry Case | I love jewelry, but traveling with jewelry can be a pain if it's not stored properly. This jewelry case is cute and perfect for keeping jewelry organized and un-tangled during travel.
Gray Malin Getaway Luggage Tag | Having a fun luggage tag always makes it easier to spot your suitcase at baggage claim. I love Gray Malin's work, and this luggage tag is absolutely perfect!
Bose SoundLink II Around-Ear Bluetooth Headphones | Headphones are a necessity while traveling. These headphones are perfect for long flights, and the perfect gift for any jet setter.
CALPAK Ambeur 2-Piece Spinner Luggage Set | This luggage set is SO cute!! I'm thinking this will need to go on my need list. Who doesn't love a cute luggage set?!
Tory Burch Parker Leather Tote | I'm a little tote obsessed. I always gravitate towards totes, and I'm starting to build a collection. I am absolutely obsessed with this tote from Tory Burch. It's perfect for going from work to the airport. I always love bringing a tote as a cary on to keep my laptop, books, magazines, and everything else I need during the flight.
UGG Australia Travel Set | This looks like in-flight heaven. Who doesn't want to feel cozy and comfortable while flying? This is the perfect set to help make anyone relaxed mid-flight.
Slipsilk Pure Silk Sleep Mask | Sleep masks are the best, and a silk sleep mask?! Sign me up! Any girl on the go will be so thankful for this. This will help make those long flights a little more bearable. And it's under $50!
Drybar Baby Buttercup Travel Blow Dryer | I am usually never a fan of hotel hair dryers, and my hair dryer usually doesn't make the cut in the packing list because it's so bulky. This hairdryer is the perfect option for the girl on the go.
Ugg Australia Chenille Crew Socks | Cozy socks are one of my favorite travel accessories. I usually keep them in my bag and then put them on once we're up in the air. Maybe it's just me, but my feet get so cold when I fly, these socks are perfect!!

Well, there's the first gift guide of 2017! Let me know in the comments what kind of gift guides you would like to see! 

xoxo,
Liz

No comments