Friday Favorites | Vol. 1

Happy Friday, all!! You made it, it's the weekend! This week absolutely few by for me, and I am so happy that it's the weekend. I am heading up to DC after work today and I'm looking forward to relaxing with my man this weekend.

Today, I am starting a new series on the blog!! Welcome to Friday Favorites! Now, I have to give credit where credit is due. I did not come up with this idea on my own. One my favorite bloggers (who I have followed for years) does Friday Five. You all should go check out Alyson Haley's blog. Her series "Friday Five" gave me the idea to start Friday Favorites.


FIVE WEEKEND SALES

J.Crew | Extra 50% off sale styles (in store & online) with code SAVENOW)


Loft | 40% off regular priced items, extra 50% off sale styles, 60% off select full price winter favorites


Old Navy | Sooo many sales haha huge clearance event, jeans fleece and outerwear are on sale


Banana Republic | 40% off regular priced items, extra 60% off sale items


BaubleBar | Up to 75% off sale items plus an additional 15% off



FIVE FAVORITE BLOGGERS
Every Friday, I'm do Follow Friday on Instagram where I will be sharing some of my favorite bloggers every week. I will also be linking their Instagram accounts & blogs here!

Alyson Haley | I already mentioned this sweet blogger in the beginning of this post but be sure to check out her blog Sequins and Things. She has beautiful style and a huge heart. You can tell she loves what she does, loves her followers, and loves her Jesus. She goes on some amazing vacations as well!

Katey McFarlan Hellman | I adore Katey. She is major #goals. From her fabulous style to her family life in Texas, she is so much fun to follow! Be sure to check out her blog Chronicles of Frivolity where you can find everything from skin care to outfits to recipes and everything in between. Oh and she has THE CUTEST little family!

Dede Raad | Another Texas girl! Dede is absolutely adorable and has gorgeous style. She is also constantly traveling to amazing places! Be sure to check out her blog Dress Up Buttercup.

Hollie Woodward | Cute mama alert!! Hollie is gorgeous and her two little girls are so cute as well! She has killer style and they just got a little frenchie and named her Stella!! *insert heart eye emojis* Her blog Hollie Elizabeth is filled with great style and beauty posts.

Jean Wang | I love Jean, she's a fellow Boston girl (I will forever be a Boston girl) and I love following her! She posts the most beautiful pictures of the city, she has incredible style, and her and her husband are the cutest. Be sure to check out Extra Petite for some major fashion inspiration.

FIVE FAVORITE SKINCARE ITEMS




FIVE FAVORITE MAKEUP PRODUCTS




FIVE UNDER $50


So there you have it, the first installment of Friday Favorites! Let me know what categories you would like to see included in future Friday Favorite posts! 

xoxo,
Liz

No comments