Gift Guide | Glam Girl

MY FIRST GIFT GUIDE OF THE 2018 HOLIDAY SEASON!! Can you tell I'm a little excited?! Today's gift guide is all about gifts for the glam girl in your life!

(you can click on the links below to shop or click on the photo to shop all of the items pictured)


Dyson & Ouai Kit: This is such a great deal! I love the Ouai products and I have been wanting to get my hands on a Dyson hair dryer.

Peter Thomas Roth Mask Kit: Who doesn't love a good mask?! Any glam girl in your life would be thrilled to get a face mask kit on Christmas morning.

GLAMboxes GLAMholder: GLAMboxes are AMAZING!! I was first introduced to them through Katey's blog. They are perfect for the glam girl who's tight on space.

Sigma Face Brush Set: Sigma brushes are my absolute favorite. They apply your makeup so well and are very affordable.

La Mer Mini Miracle Set: The holy grail of skincare, La Mer. This is a great set to get for the girl who is serious about her skincare.

GLAMboxes GLAMboard: And the GLAMboxes obsession continues!! I actually own this GLAMboard and I am obsessed. We live in an 800 sq ft apartment with a small bathroom, so this GLAMboard has been a life saver when it comes to getting ready.

Laura Mercier Eyeshadow Sticks: These are my favorite for when I am in a rush or when I am traveling. I recently went to LA for a weekend and used Laura Mercier eyeshadow sticks the whole time I was out there. 

Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set: A Nars lip set is always a good idea for the glam girl in your life.

Huda Beauty New Nudes Eyeshadows: I love the Huda Beauty eyeshadow palates and this one is GORGEOUS!!

No comments