Gift Guide | Fitness Guru

Happy Saturday, all!! Today is the second installment of my 2018 gift guides! Today's gift guide is for the fitness girl in your life!

(you can click on the links below to shop or click on the photo to shop all of the items pictured)

PRO71 Yoga Mat: Really any fitness girl in your life would love a new yoga mat, even if you don't practice yoga you know that stretching is extremely important. This yoga mat is SO cute!!

Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve Crew: I have this top in black and I am obsessed. It is so great for running when it is colder outside. They also have this top available in a short sleeve and tank. They are my favorite workout tops. (I wore the tank when I ran the Malibu Half Marathon & plan on wearing it again for the Disney Princess Half Marathon)

InvisiBobble Hair Ties: These are my go-to hair elastics when it comes to working out! These would also make a great stocking stuffer.

Baller Hat: Cute hats like this one from Lululemon are a great gift option for the fitness guru girl in your life!

Garmin Forerunner 35: I just got this Garmin and I am OBSESSED!! I wear it for all of my runs as well as when I take a spin class on our Peloton. It tracks so much and even tracks your sleep. It can be connected to your phone so it alerts you when you get a text or a call, etc. This is really a great option for any active person in your life!

Powerbeats3: My headphones that I wear when running. They're the best!

Outdoor Voices Women's Tech Set: Who doesn't love a good workout set? This OV set is a great gift idea and is less than $100!

Stay Hot Keep Cold Bottle: This bottle from Lululemon is a great gift since it keeps your cold drinks cold, and your hot drinks hot.

Zella Live In Leggings: These are a no-brainer. I literally live in these leggings all fall and winter. Any girl on your holiday list would love a pair of these.

No comments