Black Friday / Cyber Week Guide

Happy Thanksgiving all!! I cannot believe that the holiday season is officially upon us! I am so excited to start decorating the apartment and share it all with you on the blog and on Instagram!!



I did a poll on insta stories and it looks like a lot of you are going to be shopping the Black Friday sales, and if you're like me....from your couch. I will keep this page updated throughout Black Friday and Cyber week. I will also be publishing gift guides throughout the rest of November and through December!! (if you have any requests, let me know in the comments or on Instagram)


Nordstrom: up to 60% off now through 11/26

Sephoraup to 50% off
Loft: 50% off your purchase

J.Crew Factory: extra 40-50% off site wide with code ADD2CART
Banana Republic: 50% off regular priced items
Nike: 25% off select styles with code THANKS
Old Navy: 50% off your entire purchase
Goodnight Macaroon: up to 50% off sitewide
Bauble Bar: 30% off
Express: 50% off everything

No comments