Friday Favorites | Vol. 2

Good morning & Happy Friday!! I won't chat your ear off this morning as it has been a long week and I am sure you are also ready to get this day over with so we can enjoy the weekend! So pour the rosé and let's get on to my Friday Favorites!!



FIVE BLOG POSTS

Hair Tutorial via Chronicles of Frivolity | If you want some gorgeous hair like Katey's, be sure to check out this post.
Scottsdale Travel Guide via The Sweetest Thing Blog | Emily shares her perfect outfits and travel guide from their trip to one of my favorite places! I love the dessert (I swear, I am not meant to live in the South..it is WAY too humid!).
One Year via What the Clique | My girl Erica just celebrated her blog's first birthday!
Best Spring/Summer Basics via Damsel in Dior | Jacey has the best style so whenever she gives her advice, I listen.
How I Organize Everything via Carly the Prepster | If you need help with organizing your life, Carly is your girl!

FIVE SWIMSUITS



FIVE SANDALS FOR SPRING



FIVE RUNNING FAVORITES




FIVE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS
@NICOLECARLSONXO | Nicole is gorgeous, has amazing style, and an incredible shop that you need to check out
@THESKINNYCONFIDENTIAL | follow Lauryn for amazing tips and tricks on literally anything and everything
@FASHION_JACKSON | oh em gee Amy has some seriously amazing style, follow her for inspo on how to style great basics
@BROOKE_DIAZ | Brooke is so much fun, her instagram is filled with fun outfits and bits and pieces of her life with her hubby in NYC
@JESSI_AFSHIN | Jessi is an adorable Texas girl with a huge heart and an incredible sense of fashion

HAPPY FRIDAY, LOVES!! FOR MORE WEEKEND CONTENT, BE SURE TO FOLLOW ALONG ON INSTAGRAM @RBHBLOG



No comments