Hello 2018...

Ahhhh I just love the feeling of a fresh start. A new year. A chance to start again. I feel like New Years resolutions get a bad rap (and probably rightfully so) but I like the idea of them. Giving yourself a chance to start new and fresh and accomplish those goals that you've been dreaming about.

Processed with VSCO with hb2 preset

Now, I know that we are a few days in to 2018 (oops) BUT, I wanted to share with you all some of my goals for 2018.
2018 Goals
-Complete Whole 30 (I started yesterday, follow along on my Instagram)
-Run a half marathon (my first one is in February!!)
-Be more spontaneous
-Travel more (especially to new places)
-Complete at least one round of BBG
-Blog 3 times a week
-Read 1 book every month
Those are a few of my goals for the new year. Like I said, I am very excited about this year!!


Happy New Year!! What are some of your goals for this year?!
xoxo, Liz

Follow My Blog

No comments