Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale

Good morning, y'all! I'm baaaack!! I'm officially done with my Spring Semester of classes (hallelujah) and I have just over a month til my summer classes start. I am very excited to pour myself into the blog this next month and really get back in the swing of things!

This weekend is our 2-year dating anniversary but I've been sick pretty much all week so I am looking forward to a simple, relaxing weekend with my man. We have some more exciting trips coming up this year which you'll have to stay tuned to find out where we're going. ;)

In case you haven't heard, Nordstrom's Half-Yearly Sale is going on and y'all, it is SO. GOOD!! This is just a little taste of what is to come with their anniversary sale at the end of the summer, but this sale is truly amazing as well. Below, I have shared some of my picks from the sale.


1 | 2 | 34 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

   Other favorites

Have you shopped the sale yet?! Let me know what good deals you found!

No comments